Hair-loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. Luckily, Hair Restoration has come a long way! Now with advanced technology, you can try minimally invasive in-office treatments such as NeoGraft®.
NeoGraft hair restoration offers a discrete, minimally invasive solution to hair loss, allowing patients to recover more quickly and see results without linear scars.
Approximately 50 million men and 30 million women in the United States suffer from male/ female pattern baldness or thinning hair, typically due to aging. For many of these patients, a full head of hair means confidence and desirability both in their personal and professional lives. For patients who have thinning hair, or have lost large patches of their hair, a restoration procedure like NeoGraft® can improve all aspects of their day to day lives, and empower them to be more confident.
NeoGraft® hair restoration provides patients with numerous benefits. Reasons to choose NeoGraft® as your hair loss solution include:
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation available- Patients receiving the procedure feel minimal to no discomfort
- NeoGraft® does not use scars or staples
- The procedure does not leave an unsightly linear scar
- The procedure allows for flexibility in hair style and length
- It has a shorter recovery time, typically allowing patients to return to work the next day- The procedure has fewer restrictions on patients resuming normal activities
- Most importantly, NeoGraft® provides natural looking results
The procedure for NeoGraft hair restoration uses a technique called Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), which is the process of harvesting individual hair follicles from a donor area and transplanting them to a recipient area. FUE is a safe, minimally invasive and relatively minor procedure, that does not require sedation. Patients receiving a the procedure are simply given a local anesthetic, so they do not feel any discomfort at the donor or recipient areas during the procedure.
The NeoGraft® Automated FUE can also be used to fix visible scar lines from previous hair transplant “strip” surgeries, and to fill in or camouflage other surgical scars on the scalp, eyebrows or beard.