Consultation and Scheduling Surgery for
Out of town and International Patients
- Contact us by phone or contact form so we can get your information and learn more about the procedures you are interested in talking about. Stephanie, Dr. Rednam’s patient coordinator, will contact you as quickly as possible to get information from you. You will be asked to send pictures so that Dr. Rednam can evaluate you prior to your consultation. Please note, this is not in place of a formal consultation but in order to facilitate our discussion.
- Why pictures? Your initial consultation will be done via Skype. To protect your privacy during that online meeting, photos sent to our office prior to your online appointment will help Dr. Rednam best advise you on which procedures may be best for you. Photos are generally requested to be sent via email. These are necessary with out of town consultations to be able to be given a quote estimate.
- What happens during the consultation? You and Dr. Rednam will discuss your concerns and desires and the two of you together will come up with a plan to help you achieve your aesthetic or reconstructive goals. These are possible plans and can be changed after your in-person evaluation based on your physical exam. Stephanie will contact you the same day to discuss your quote estimate based on our conversation.
- If you decide to book a date for the procedure you will be asked to place a deposit to secure your date. We will work our best to accommodate your desired date.
- Preoperative appointment: In general we request out of town patients be present at least two days prior to surgery in order to receive and fill all prescriptions prior to surgery. This meeting is also important so that a formal physical examination can be performed and measurements can be taken. This allows us to promptly order implants or any other necessary items prior to surgery. During this appointment, you will talk directly with Dr. Rednam and any questions or concerns that have not already been addressed will be. At this visit, you will also learn more about post operative care and instructions.
- After surgery, the recommended amount of time to stay and recover locally will depend on the type of procedures. This can be determined during your first consultation.
- Communication is key and we want to be available to you and make sure you can reach us for follow up on a regular basis even after you go home.
Memorial Restorative Health Suites
Cosmetic overnight stay: $1350
The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road, Houston, TX 77024
Hotel Reservations: 866-961-3348
Room rates: $169-$299*
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston – Memorial Park
7625 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77024
Phone: (713) 688-2800
Hotel Reservations: 1-888-HOLIDAY
Room rates: $87-$151*
Wodela Medical Transport
7676 Hillmont Street, Suite 240W
Houston, TX 77040
Phone: (832) 680-0890
10103 Fondren Rd, Suite 231
Houston, Texas 77096, United States
Phone: (713) 988-2222
Hours of operations- Transportation is provided 7 days a week from 5am to 10pm.
Regular office hours are Monday-Friday from 8am to 6pm
Broad coverage area:
Greater Houston area, and extending to: Bryan / College Station, Nacogdoches, Beaumont, Lake Jackson, Lafayette, LA, Baton Rouge, LA
8201 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77024
9329 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77024
9710 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77055
Post Surgical Care: A private duty nurse can be arranged to care for you during your recovery and one of our own nurses can be arranged to care for you during your first night if needed if you choose to recover in a hotel setting. We want your experience to be stress free and relaxing so we will make sure you are cared for by the best!